Darren Marcus conducts scheduled visits to each member service arranging staff-specific training and organisational advice to enhance their IT services
Continuous Quality Improvement
- Strengthening Aboriginal community controlled models of care
- Regional approaches to quality improvement activities
- Co-design and collaboration
- Accountable governance processes
Carol Jobson is the Co-coordinator of the project, Carol is a Registered Nurse and Midwife with a background in Aboriginal Health. Carol holds qualifications in Mental Health and Auditing. Carol worked across the Top End of Australia and the Kimberley for many years. Her background is in Primary Health Care, Health Centre and Program Management, Chronic Disease Management and CQI in both the Public Health System and ACCHS.
Bila Muuji Tele Home Monitoring Trial
- Coonamble Aboriginal Health Service
- Dubbo Regional Aboriginal Medical Service
- Orange Aboriginal Health Service
- Wellington Aboriginal Health Service
- Yoorana Gunya Family Healing Centre in Forbes.
Marrabinya (Indigenous Health Support Service)
Aboriginal people with a diagnosed chronic disease can be referred to Marrabinya by their GP for assistance with specialist appointments, transport, accommodation, and medical aids.
Marrabinya commenced 1 November 2016.
For more information click the link below.